Friday, August 16, 2024

    Not much to post, at least as I'm concerned. I don't hear everything, or even half, really. But, I can say that Wednesday was pretty slow for catching. Thursday had one boat launch. Me and Gage. No fish. One bite,  but no stick is no fish. Wind. Water cold. Found 47.6º  water as we approached Doran. Didn't make it. Halibut will bite in cold water. They just don't want to. I'm not a good fisherman. I need needy fish. Not my vibe, as we say here in NorCal. But FYI, we're experiencing a June here now, in August. Again, the prediction that global warming will make wind blow more here (so sayeth the Bodega Marine Lab) seems to be coming true. Damn you, science! I was promised tropical fish! This whole global warming thing is disappointing, at best. Two stars. I can't even catch the regular fish. Maybe tomorrow? Maybe next week? It's really messed up, because it seems that Southern California is on fire. Bluefin, yellowtail, yellowfin.... just cast. It seems. We'll see....

No comments: