Saturday, October 6, 2018

   While the wind blows today and the boats all remain on their trailers, here's a pic from earlier in the week:"I went out on Friday to take my son (18 month old) Dante on his first fishing trip. He coached me through an intense solo landing/netting adventure for one 27 inch halibut on live anchovies at hog island. Fish was the same size as the kid! 
Mikkel Libarle" It's good that you're starting him early, but it will be harder and harder to catch fish larger than he is. You've got a little time left, though. I found a picture from a few years ago with Cameron, Gage's older brother:
  Dante is cuter, though.

2 comments:

Thumbs said...

Nice catchin, lil dude musta thought you were super man bringing fish as big as him, same for you Willy I've heard the story from cameron, you were surely his hero that day in '04

rokefin said...

44 pound salmon! You can be my daddy Willy;)

Great pics with the kids, very nice for Mikkel to pick up that hali to show Dante how pops gets it done.

Boatless