Saturday, January 23, 2016

    The latest crab results? Don't ask. Not better, and maybe a little worse. Easter crab?...
    Aside from some clamming there's not much to do here but watch the waves move the sand around. That has been pretty active. I used Google Tracks on my phone to lay a trail where I walked along the edge of the water on two days. Here's the trail from January 19:
     Here's the trail from three days later:
     That's a lot of sand moving around. It looks like it may be forming a lagoon on the east side of the sand point. Good news, there's still a channel across the bay, at least for now.
     So, while I've been watching sand move, some of the local ladies took a trip to Costa Rica and caught some fish. Here's some of the photos that were sent to me by people that I genuinely hope weren't trying to hurt my feelings. Because, you kinda did.





No comments: