Thursday, April 5, 2018

Steve Smith sent in a follow up report:"5 nice ones and left them biting!" Gage also had a good afternoon on the beach, bringing home eleven perch and released another two dozen. I was fishing with Gage as the bite started but then I mistakenly answered my phone. I will leave it at home next time. I left Gage as the bite took off. At least I caught a few. Gage did tell me that it's not like I missed the best bite ever, "probably only my third or fourth best bite." Dammit...

9 comments:

ab fish said...

Limits off SC. 1 or 2 out of moss. Windy opener down south.

rokefin said...

The word is a June 11th salmon start - should get the final word early this coming week.

Willy Vogler said...

Wait until it opens up here. It'll be epic. And probably also windy.

Harvest Time said...

Blowdega windy in June?

ab fish said...

Anyone hear about the bust! 1000 of California native dudliea succulents being sent to the orient. I hate them wipe out 1 species move on to the next profitable endeavor.

ab fish said...

2 canary now

rokefin said...

Only a few more days till canary season!

rokefin said...

There wont be peace in Tamales for a while.....the goo gones are coming!!!

ab fish said...

Googone season my favorite time of year!!