Thursday, December 13, 2018

    Look what's biting at Point Reyes. I don't know any more than that. I'm assuming it got tossed back, which was probably how it got there in the first place. There was some woman last month releasing tilapia into Lake Chabot in order to save them. She'll probably be disappointed when they poison the lake. Lobsters are way better than tilapia any day.  The surfperch are biting on Dillon Beach on the medium tides and soon I should be posting more pictures of Gage's hand.

6 comments:

rokefin said...

Those dudes sure do have big mittens!

Harvest Time said...

Can I get the numbers?

Crabkiller said...

867 5309

Crabkiller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ab fish said...

It must have escaped from the Marine Lab from back in 1982 when they tried to raise cold water lobster.

Tailout said...

My sources tell me, for some strange reason Buddhist release live Main Lobster once a year in the ocean off Bodega.