Monday, November 5, 2018


    Here's a crab report from Kelley Roy :"Hey Willy
Did ok down on 10 mile on the opener Saturday, we were able to do a 4 hour soak and were 1 shy of 3 limits – had to let a couple of questionable ones go but our keepers were decent size crab.
The ocean was not the prettiest and my son who was on his 2nd crabbing trip commented there has to be an easier way to get crab, I am thinking right along with him…..having trailer and motor  problems only added to the work.  I only crab once a year as the crab is my least favorite sea fare – give me anything that swims in the ocean but I leave the shell creatures alone for the most part."

4 comments:

Harvest Time said...

Least favorite? Even lower than sea cucumbers, staghorn sculpin, ocean sunfish?

ab fish said...

You should try pile worms

Wrybread said...

Slime eels!

rokefin said...

Definitely above a skate sandwich.