Wednesday, August 2, 2017

    Trip Plumb found his limit of salmon today, including this 28 pounder. He also had a minute playing with a thresher shark.

    Every time I see this guy he's smiling. Wonder why? Another day, another 28 pound salmon and his buddies.

    Sean Bottomley of Nevada City caught this 27 pound salmon today. All these fish were trolled, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear about some mooched salmon by this weekend or sooner. You hear me, moochers? Schools of bait and feeding salmon. It's your window of opportunity that you've been waiting a few years for. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Any locations on those fish.

Unknown said...

Any locations on those fish.

Willy Vogler said...

I was told, by someone I consider a close friend, that "snitches get stitches". Twice. Just know that I didn't hear of anyone out of the Landing catching deeper than 60 feet. Sorry, I can't afford stitches.

Unknown said...

Bird to Elaphant I'd guess

rokefin said...

Trees to Abbots