Sunday, June 25, 2017

    It sounds like the salmon bite south of Point Reyes is still going but things are slow for salmon in waters closer to here. Rockfishing remained slow today. I didn't get a halibut report from anyone today but I'm still betting it's your best bet for the gasoline. I did hear that Fort Bragg fishermen caught albacore today with numbers running from 0 to 22 fish. That sure sounds encouraging. Apparently the surf fishing is still going pretty well. I didn't go yesterday, so this report kind of hurts:
"
  Hi!
I caught this string of fish on Dillon Beach yesterday right around 6:00. All 4 fish were caught on 6" Gulp camo worms.

Striper was 25", two 14" red tail perch and one 11" barred perch.

Happy fishing!

Cheers!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I resemble that remark about the gasoline. - harvest time