Friday, May 12, 2017

    You'll notice that in yesterday's post I said, "no fish that I am aware of." I am now aware. Ruben Ledesma (@fishkraft on Istagram) sent in this report:
"Hi, I didn’t know how else to contact you so I thought I’d send this here. You published a picture a couple of weeks ago about a big halibut I  caught near Hog Island on an umbrella type rig. It was a Humboldt Dredge and I caught another one on it yesterday. This one was 30” and was taken just west of the island on the eastern edge of the channel in 17 ft of water trolling the Humboldt Dredge with a herring on a Rotary Salmon Killer trailing about 24” behind it.
Anyway, I love when folks share my catches and I’m sure its good for your business when the halibut start biting so here’s a picture for you.
"
 

1 comment:

rokefin said...

Gotta love it!! Nice Hali - see ya soon Willy.

Thanks for the share Yak'r