Saturday, January 21, 2017

    Notice to mariners: If you use Green Can 3 inside Tomales Bay for navigating (even though its location was apropos of nothing), you can't use it anymore. It is currently just over the bar in the mouth of the bay, about 200 yards Southeast of the TB buoy. The next low tide could send it on its way to 10 Mile. I guess it wouldn't be the strangest thing floating around out there right now. My cousin saw somebody's deck with railing float by his boat out in 50 fathoms (300 feet) a few days ago.

3 comments:

Petaluma Newbie said...

Willy how can we get our amateur pics & reports to you? I know I'm not worthy of earning a post but I'd still like to let you know if I get or more likely don't get anything when I go out. Your reports are a great read and tremendous resource for those of us who barely know what we're doing.

-Petaluma Newbie

Petaluma Newbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Willy Vogler said...

You can email me at lawsonslanding@gmail.com with reports and photos, especially this time of year. All information is valuable and my standards are pretty low, so chances are good that others will see your report.