Tuesday, December 9, 2014

     At a quarter to 6:00 this morning a fiberglass boat ran into one of Hog Island Oyster Company's boats and sent two guys to the hospital (thankfully not to the bottom of the bay). Then the boat took off. If anyone saw a boat today with some recent front end damage I'm pretty sure that the Marin County Sheriff's Department would like to hear from you. Their number is (415)479-2311.
     Here's something fun. Can you name these critters? (Not Nick) They are tasty but usually too deep for most of us.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

box crab,what do I win

Willy Vogler said...

I'd give you a box crab but I already ate 'em.

Tomales Outlaw said...

Do they eat good? I've seen them in the Asian markets.

Outlaw

Willy Vogler said...

They are good enough that I almost consider going out to 400'+ of water to get them. Almost. I think that they're sweeter than the Dungeness. They just don't look near as pretty. I guess they're just pretty on the inside.

SBT said...

A boat out running around at a quarter to six is probably someone stealing crabs from peoples pots.

Willy Vogler said...

Maybe. At that time of morning it's either that or oyster workers from another company.

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in hearing Gage's alibi

Willy Vogler said...

Bible study, he says.

Anonymous said...

Good man.

Unknown said...

Puget Sound King Crab